Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Nov 4, 2013

How was San Diego? I am glad to hear that you all had a good time and that the sealing was powerful. I am guessing you guys got in late last night and are super tired. But I was pretty happy saturday. I was thinking and praying for you guys all day. I am happy for Jordan and Brooklyn too. I wish I could have been there, but it is good to be here. 

This week was good. We have been teaching a family that is super funny. They know the Bible very well, but they get distracted easily. We will be teaching them about a simple principle, and they will ask a completely different question that leads our lesson in a different direction. But it is good that we can respond to their questions because every time we respond to their question, they see that our church is true. 

This week I hope to mark a baptism date with them. It will all depend on if I am transferred or not. We have transfers on wed.

This week we recieved a call from the assistant that the President will be in our house in 15 minutes and that we need to be there to present our house. (clean checks). Our house was very clean.  Thanks, Mom!

I sure am grateful to have such a good family. I was so happy to tell people that my family is in California and that my brother is getting sealed to his wife. 

I have been thinking a lot on where I am in my life right now. I can say that I am here because I have had super good parents that have raised me well in the gospel. And have been super strong in the gospel. There is no way that I could get this far on my own. Thank you to my family, and all my leaders. 

I do not have a lot of time this week, but I want to let all of you know that I love you so very much and I am so grateful for everything that you have done for me. My testimony is strong because of the life I was raised in. 

Love,
Elder Wild


No comments:

Post a Comment