Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Nov 13, 2013

Hi family....... this week was awesome. Monday, we had a mission wide conference with Elder Costa. He is the area president of Brazil. I learned a lot about working with members and teaching by the spirit.

Today we had a pday. As a zone we woke up at 5am and headed into the jungle. We hiked for a few hours and made it to a waterfall. Super pretty!! 13-14 hours later we are arriving back in our area.... so I need to take a shower to get out and teach so this one will be short. But I will send pictures and a good letter on next pday (monday) The waterfall was sweet!

I finally got jordans wedding invite. It is way cool. Thanks for sending that. I sent a package in the mail last week. I hope it gets to you. It has Jaysons birthday present and a little something for Jordan and Brooklyn. hahahahaha. 

This week was spiritually awesome! Marked dates, saw miracles, marked more dates, it was so awesome! 

We had a zone meeting too. Our zone leader told us to bring the baptism jump suits. Every person in our zone was in this jumpsuit. hahaha It was pretty cool to all be in white. I love these meetings. They give me a lot of motivation to go crazy! (mark dates, talk with everyone, and baptize a lot)


I didn't get transferred but Elder Batista did. He was sad to leave. My new companion is way awesome. Elder Cavalcante. He is super funny and a good missionary. I am way excited about this transfer. 
Well time to take a shower and hit the streets.
Love, 
Elder Wild

ps Donavan and Karla are very serious about me going to Madrid in 2015 for their sealing. He told me that I am a brother to him.... I love their family so much! 
But I also love my family too!!!!
Have a good open house!

No comments:

Post a Comment