Monday, June 2, 2014

June 2, 2014

Family!
That's awesome to hear about Dad teaching the lesson. He said that team teaching didn~t work out too well.... hahaha. Maybe by the time I get home. haha 
Those fotos were pretty good! Thank you for sending them! Tell Jordan to keep letting the Brigham Young beard grow! Don't shave till I get home! hahah

This week was another fast one. Super busy and super tired! But I am enjoying every minute of it. You commented on how in fort collins the ward makes the planner for the missionaries. That is how it should be! In that work of salvation conference they talked how the Ward mission leader should fill the missionaries planners with appointments! This is really good! Because it forces the members to do work too! For the last 6 months or so, the branch I am in has only had baptisms from references of members. (friends, family, neighbors) It really is the best way to work. The lessons are so much better when a member is there. Especially when they have that friendship already built! They are integrated quickly and already feel that ward family bond. We have found that hear it is good to do a little bit of everything. A little bit of door knocking, a little bit of contating, a little bit of working with members, and so forth. It turns out pretty well. This week we found a family really cool. When we left their house, my companion asked me if they were reorganizing the Elders quorum presidency. I asked `why?` He said `Because we have a candidate!`hahaha 

This week we also helped out in a move. This was a move like I have never done before.... haha We got there and we asked if the truck had already arrived. She said `truck? thats why we called you guys! we have a wheel barrow!`hahahaha it was pretty funny carrying sofa, dresser, fridge, stove across the neighborhood in a wheel barrow. hahaha So every time that you get the call to help someone move, be grateful that at least they have a truck. hahahah

Its starting to cool off here! when I was in São Paulo almost a year ago I remember that it was super cold! Its starting to get colder and colder! It will be super cold in the morning and at night, but during the day it is still super hot! But it is not super cold. Just feels like it because I am not used to it. 

Well I hope this week goes good for you guys! 

Thank you for your prayers! They are always welcomed! Know that I love you all and I am always praying for you guys as well! 
Love, 
Elder Wild


No comments:

Post a Comment